Making dinner reservations was never really my thing when I lived in New York City. The idea of trying to figure out what I would feel like eating several days in advance seemed pretty unreasonable. What if thought I wanted vegan comfort food next Friday, but when that day came around, I actually felt like eating soup dumplings in Chinatown?!?! […]
My name is Laura. Welcome to New Denizen: a food and travel blog by a NYC girl living the Denver, CO life! I love sharing the details of my favorite eats and inspiring places to visit.
A weekly-ish Denver food newsletter sent straight to your inbox, currated by me!
- Map of 2017-2018 Denver Dining Out Passbook Restaurants
- Why I Left New York City and Moved to Denver
- Best Ramen Restaurants in Denver
- Where to Eat in NYC: Chinatown and Lower East Side
- Best Cheap Eats for Foodies: Times Square + Midtown, NYC
- A Weekend in Tulum: Best Meals and Restaurants for Foodies
My Youtube Channel